You can enjoy a beautiful, calm and relaxing massage in the comfort of your own home.
Massage during pregnancy is an enjoyable way to support your body as it goes through many changes. This treatment has been specifically designed to offer mums to be a deep and powerful massage that will also relax and de-stress. Massage during pregnancy may help:
- Relieve stress and encourage a balanced relaxed well-being
- Ease morning sickness or nausea
- Muscular discomforts such as leg cramps during pregnancy, muscle stiffness, tension and knots. Massage improves circulation and can therefore stimulate the flow of blood to these areas.
- Muscular imbalance caused by postural changes. Massage can help the lumbar region to regain balance and relieve discomfort.
- Sciatic pain during pregnancy can be caused by a tight buttock muscle. Massage can help to relax this muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- Constipation – Regular massage will encourage your bowels to move.
- Headaches and sinus pain – Massage of the face, neck and shoulders can help to alleviate sinus pressure and headaches caused by tension.
- Swelling – Extra pressure your uterus places on your legs, can lead to swelling in your feet and ankles. Massage will improve circulation and lymph flow to the affected areas.
I have specialist training in pregnancy massage. You are in expert hands so relax and enjoy your treatment!
Full Body (60mins) – £35.00