The aim of Indian Head Massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles, and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. The client sits in a massage chair for the 30 minute treatment while I use a range of different movements including application of deep kneading and compression movements over the neck, shoulder and scalp areas. In addition, I will also gently stimulate and stroke pressure points on the face.
- Stimulates the release of endorphins from the brain which helps to relieve stress and anxiety
- Improves blood flow to the muscles and soft tissue
- Relieves Muscular tension and fatigue
- Can help to relieve tension headaches
- Helps improve the condition of the skin and hair
- Activates the nervous system thus promoting relaxation and promoting sleep
The cost of a 30 minute treatment is £15.00.